Saturday, November 26, 2011

The Results Are In.........

So, I'm finished rearranging the living room, dining room, and kitchen.  I'm actually making room for some antique folding chairs and two wooden ironing boards that my mother-in-law gave me over the Thanksgiving holiday.  Here are the chairs...the ironing boards will be here later this evening.


Of course they need a little TLC.  I plan on keeping them as close to original as possible.   Will probably do some sort of cushion seat and repair the back.

And here are a few pics of stuff I moved around and rearranged.  I did get rid of a lot of stuff, had a "curb alert" posted on Craigslist and, of course, it was all gone within a few hours.











Anyhoo...there they are.  Just wanted to post a little something so ya guys didn't think I was just sitting around like a lady of leisure...haha.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I know I did with my fabulous husband and family.  Looking forward to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment