Monday, November 7, 2011

What Are You Doing??????










What am I doing??? I'll tell you. All kinds of things today. While I'm waiting for the phone to ring about interviews or maybe that special call about when I can start a new job, I decided to be very productive around the house. Today was spend doing many projects. I sanded the steps to the back porch in preparation of painting it, painted a desk in a beautiful charcoal gray and distreased it (pretty sure I spelled that word wrong, hopefully you know what I'm talking about), planning on getting clear glass knobs for the drawers, rearranged some furniture around the house, made a tree branch sculpture, and that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, I held the ladder so my husband could finish painting the high points of the outside of the house. Still have the trim to do but I can handle that on my own for the most part. My son will get on the roof and do the tippy top of the trim when the time comes. I also have plans for my tires that I painted a pretty blue green. They will be put in front of each parking space and used as flower beds for African Violets. I'm posting a bunch of pics kinda mixed up since I haven't mastered the whole posting of pics on my blog yet. Now sure how to arrange them with a caption underneath yet. Hopefully you can figure out what's what. Oh....I almost forgot...I got this huge bolt of burlap fabric today for only 5.00...got it off of craigslist (yay graigslist).

No comments:

Post a Comment