Thursday, December 22, 2011

2nd Wedding Anniversary

We're coming up on our two year wedding anniversary in three weeks.  Totally looking forward to it.  We haven't made any plans yet but if I have it my way, we're doing something spectacular.  What am I talking about,..just going out to dinner is a big deal to me these days.  Hehehe.  It's been a fantastic past two years. My husband and his family have taken me and my kids in and made us feel loved and a part of something that is out-of-this-world.  I'm excited about experiencing the next thirty or forty years with Steve.  He just keeps getting better and better with every passing year as it is.  LOVE LOVE LOVE him.

Smoochies to you Steve Arnold.

Here are a few pics of our wedding day.  Actually we have two wedding anniversaries.  We went to the courthouse in January and had a small unannounced ceremony and then the following April we had a "wedding" in Las Vegas for the family to attend.  Here are the pics of the Vegas wedding. There's one pic in here that is of me and my sister hugging.  This is the first time we had seen each other in 18 years.




























No comments:

Post a Comment