Thursday, January 19, 2012

Open Spaces

When we decided to renovate this house before we moved in...the idea was to have it open, spacious, and uncluttered.  What actually happened was that I got carried away with DIY projects.  Let's face it, there are thousands of fantastic projects out there to do.  I wanted to do them all.  What I ended up with was a somewhat cluttered house.  I'm starting to feel smothered.  There is something on every wall and sitting in every corner. It's time....

It's time to unclutter.  Time to separate things into two piles..."love" and "like" and get rid of the "like" pile.  It will be an ugly chore but it has to be done.  I will be taking a little time to do this...one room at a time. When I'm finished and feel like I can breathe again, I'll post the results.  Don't worry...nothing valuable or antique will be flung out the door. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment